Dyckman & Associates has the credentials and experience necessary to provide effective healthcare analytic support and expert witness testimony to assist in litigation, and in regulatory and legislative activities.
Our broad experience in the areas of healthcare finance and managed care provides us with valuable perspectives that can be very useful in providing expert witness support and other litigation support services.
Dyckman & Associates' Capabilities
Areas of Expert Witness Testimony:
Other Litigation, Legislative and Regulatory Support Services:
- Managed care provider & member class action cases
- Antitrust testimony & supporting analysis
- Payer-provider fee & contract disputes
- Drug pricing litigation
- Provider exclusion from managed care networks
- Non-participating provider payment disputes
- Healthcare fraud & abuse
- Testimony & supporting research studies before congressional & state legislative committees
Dr. Zachary Dyckman directs the litigation support activities. Dr. Dyckman and several associates have testified on numerous occasions in federal and state courts and before congressional and state legislative committees on a wide variety of healthcare issues.
- Damage estimation for managed care, pharmacy, physician, & hospital cases
- Impact assessment of alternative provider payment arrangements on cost & quality of care
- Health insurance regulatory analysis & testimony
- Cost impact & cost-effectiveness analysis
Contact Dyckman & Associates for further information on how we can assist you.